As co-developers of ka-Map me, Lorenzo Becchi, and Andrea Cappugi would like to
present some special
implementations of ka-Map. The WFS client and some other interaction with GML can be
features too. Maybe some other special features will be developed from now to september.
At the moment we are presenting independently from DM Solutions but we are trying to
concert a common
presentation with Paul Spencer ( ka-Map project manager ).
We are available for requests, ka-Map presentations and collaboration with other
* project overview (what is ka-Map, maptools site, downloads, wiki, bugzilla and a
* installation (we can probably assume windows/ms4w?)
* configuration (config.php settings and how they affect ka-Map)
* map file considerations (grouping, metadata)
* using the default interface (changing map files)
* using the API in your own interface
* adding overlays
* ka-Map extras (WFS, tooltips, GML)